Monday, December 2, 2013

I Needed the Energy



Where do you get your source of energy?  When you have that feeling that all of the energy has been wiped from you, what is your first thought for an energy source?  Regardless of the time, we want to be able to go about our day without worrying about being tired.  Energy drinks have become the craze, since the late ‘90s.  Back then, I was excessively using energy drinks and ingesting energy pills to stay alert and cognitive throughout my waking hours.  I worked seventy to ninety hour work weeks, between three jobs, and still managed to spend one to three hours each day in the gym.  The only thing that kept me going were SoBe Citrus Energy drinks and Ripped Fuel energy capsules.  The drink was not enough.  I’d have two to three throughout the day.  Mid-day, I would take a Ripped Fuel to pump up my energy so I could make it through the second job.  I did not realize what I was doing to my body, and am quite surprised I am still alive!  While typing this blog, I nonchalantly browsed Google to find these two items.  Surprisingly, the second thing listed under Ripped Fuel was startling!   

No comments:

Post a Comment