Sunday, November 24, 2013

7 Things You May Not Know About Me



Ha!  I can no longer say I do not play these games!  Surprisingly, I received a private Facebook message from my friend, Destiny Caporaletti Wbff Pro, because I “Liked” her status.  Now, I am leaving you to 7 things you may not know about me and my quirky self.  (By no means is this in any order.) 

1.       I’m not as organized as everyone thinks. 
2.       I find gratitude in helping those who accept to change their behaviors, and despise wasting energy on those who only talk about change.  (If you want change you have to make a change in your behavior.  If you don’t put effort into making that change, then don’t expect the outcome to be any different than where it was and still is.)
3.       I have a keen sense of smell. 
4.       I am taking college courses.
5.       I have had “hurdles” in my life that made me stronger; I strive to master my goals. 
6.       I was a “Tom-Boy” growing up and I played with Barbie dolls, GI Joes, M.U.S.C.L.E. Men, RAMBO, My Little Pony, He-Man, She-Ra, and Star Wars toys in the backyard (mud, dirt, rocks, bark, leaves, in the ground, on the trees, rooftops, etc).
7.       I learned to accept letting go…

No comments:

Post a Comment